Services are designed to meet each Nonprofit’s needs, through consultation with our experts. We work with you to develop the strategies you need to foster growth and self-sufficiency.
Tools and information to help your organization thrive.
Training is customized to your needs.
Building Awareness Through Real-World Outreach
- Identify and access target audiences
- Develop inbound and outbound plan to create outreach opportunities
- Train and deploy ambassadors
May be combined with “Does This Speech Make My Mission Look Fat?” for half-day workshop
Does This Speech Make My Mission Look Fat?
Crafting audience-appropriate presentations to showcase your organization’s work
- Identify core information for your elevator pitch
- Build on core elements to develop a clear and effective overview of your organization
- Design and incorporate a compelling statement of need
May be combined with “Building Awareness Through Real-World Outreach” for half-day workshop.
Establishing a Major Gifts Program
- Identify top prospects
- Involve board and other staff
- Create engagement opportunities
- Learn strategies for “making the ask”
Fundraising: Whose Job Is It, Anyway?
- Identify roles of the major players in successful fund development programs
- Develop strategies for holistic fundraising, i.e. involving everyone
- Maximize board involvement
Storytelling: The Heart & Art of Donor Connection
- Identify and address ethical considerations of portraying service recipients and others who benefit from organization’s work
- Develop strategies to communicate organizational impact via individual stories
- Avoid inflicting compassion fatigue on donors and volunteers
- Showcase progress and continuing need
The Three Ring Circus of Special Events
- Volunteer recruitment and training
- Planning budgets and timelines
- Maximizing returns
This is a full-day (approx. 6 hours) comprehensive workshop, but individual components can be covered in separate, shorter sessions.
Cost Effective Outsourcing
For the small to medium nonprofit, there are never enough hours in the day to tackle all the tasks that support strong donor development—the foundation for success and financial sustainability. Redbird Strategic Resources provides as much or as little help as you need on a per-project or retainer basis.
We have proven success in creating compelling content to engage and motivate donors, including:
- Direct mail/digital appeals
- Newsletters and annual reports
- Funding proposals for corporate, foundation, and individual donors
- Sponsorship development & packaging
Redbird Strategic can also help with internal and operational needs such as:
- board and staff training materials
- policy development
- stakeholder surveys
- community impact tracking and reporting
- set-up or maximizing of CRM systems for donor management
A small investment in development infrastructure can yield big returns in time and revenue!
Coaching and Strategy Development
From strategy retreats to ongoing coaching and consulting, Red Bird Strategic Resources can assist with many of the challenges growing organizations face.
Strategy sessions include reviewing current donors and giving patterns to identify opportunities, brainstorming and developing approaches for corporate partners, or preparing and practicing major gift asks. We help with developing strategies to value and quantify your impact while communicating this impact to stakeholders, drafting and rollout of new policies, or developing stronger program outcomes and indicators.
At Redbird Strategic Resources, we recognize that no two nonprofits are the same. Scope, content, and approach can all be customized to meet the unique needs of your organization at Redbird Strategic Resources.